So, here's a card I made for my girlfriend. Sistah just hooked up with a **new** fella, and I know she's been "naughty" as of lately, cause she stopped calling me, and everytime I call her, he's been over at her house. Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!!! I tell ya! Lucky Gal!!! hahaha... Well, I know all of you local girls wanna know who this naughty girl is - but my lips are sealed! The island is too SMALL!!! hahahhaa...
I totally enjoyed making this card though. This is the first "naughty" type card that I've EVER made!!! And what stamp doesn't say "sexy" all over?! My Bella Girls, of course!!! I actually used "Stamping Bella" which she is holding a stamp in one hand and dragging along a stampcase in the other. Well - I inked only her hands, stamped then drew in the whip (tee hee)... and then had her other hand lean on top of the letter "N"...for Naughty!!!
Card Info: CS & DS Papers - SU!; Stamping Bella; "N" and "aughty" - CTMH; Ribbon - Walmart; CB Embossing Folder "Spots n' Dots".
Have A Great Day!!!
Aloha,
Jen
I LOVE IT. You are soo funny. I love this card!!!!!!!! Great use of the bellas.
ReplyDeleteHilarious...gotta get me one of those!
ReplyDeleteNaughty indeed!! Too cute! :0)
ReplyDeleteShame on you!! You dirty little thing. I have to make one!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! How funny. Thanks for making me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI just looked at your web videos about you waiting for the UPS truck to deliver your catalogs! You are so funny. I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThat is way too funny! If I had a bella, I'd have to make one of these for dh. He'd get a kick out of it.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Gotta have fun like that sometimes, huh? :0)
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are on my reader and I read this post earlier but I did not notice that she had a whip and it said naughty until Allison wrote about it on her Blog.. LOL! That is too funny...
ReplyDeleteYou are Too funny. I look forward to all your posts. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteLol, naughty, I love it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card!
ReplyDeleteExcellent!! I see a new line of Bellas in the future!
ReplyDeleteCheryl KVD
OMG! This is toooo funny! I could think of a few people to send this too....
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Jen. Too cool. I really like the large letters. Where did you say they were from?
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! I just love this card!!!
ReplyDeletelove it.. very funny.
ReplyDelete