Here's a card that was made for all of the above reasons.... The first one is for a Sketch Challenge featured on SCS this past Wednesday (7/4). I didn't even go on SCS to get this sketch... infact, I got it off of Beate's blog, and she made a really cute card with it too - you can find her card here. So here is the layout that I used, and this is what I came up with. What do you think?!
Have a GR-8 Weekend!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Card Info: DS Paper (left side) - Stampin' Up!; Zebra Stamp from SU!'s Zoofari; Lil' Tag n' Sentiment on tag - hand cut and written by me, Ribbon fr Walmart; "B" stamp is Hero Arts; DS paper (right side) is 3 Bugs in A Rug.
Too cute card!! Wow, wonder who the lucky gal is??
ReplyDeleteVery cute card! Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
Very cute! I want to try this sketch too. :0)
ReplyDeleteLove this card, the paper and colors are great, I will be checking my mailbox daily.
ReplyDeleteYou make this set look so good! What an absolutely adorable card!!
ReplyDelete