I'm a little late on the Pidgin word of the week, this week. I didn't want to bombard you all with sooo many postings. So here I am, on a Wednesday with the Pidgin word of the week.
For this week.... the word is:
"Whatevahs".... This is a very handy word. It can be used to mean almost anything. For instance:
- I don't want to talk about it:
Lani: "Whatevahs!"
- I don't know/It doesn't matter:
David: "Whatevahs!"
- I'm crazy about you!!!:
Laurie: (giggling n' being all giddy....) *sigh* "Whatevahs...."
Now's it's your turn... do whatevahs with the word "whatevahs", and I wanna see whatevah you can come up with.
Pau!
Jen
My daughter: How many cards are you goin' to make?
ReplyDeleteRita: Whatevahs...
Luvin' it Jen!!!
Rita
Im kind of get bored with this word
ReplyDeleteI back to college again, so to go study with this 20 yrs old boys and girls and see that the maximum vocab they have is whatevahs, I listened so much, make me tired of this whatevahs !! lol
Thanks was missing the word of the week, will have to work on my use of it.
ReplyDeleteFinally we have a word in common. I say this one all the time, especially when my hubby is grouching at me. Although, I probably say it a little differently - it's more like WHAT-ever! You have to add in a little eye roll too, just for effect.
ReplyDeleteHusband: Hey babe, try pass me a beer.
ReplyDeleteSpouse: Whatevahs! Get 'em yourself.
Fun Jen!! =)