It's been awhile.... but I finally got a chance to video something worthwhile. If you have never seen a 2 year old use chopsticks... here's your chance.
Too cute, can't believe how patient he was, I would have given up and used my hands. I am somewhat chopstick abled, but looks like in a couple of weeks he will pass me up. Keep those videos coming LOVE EM
Side note: My baby Ellie really likes your voice and to watch your videos. She happened to be in the room when I watched this one too and it made her smile and talk to you. Count her in your fan club! :-)
Jen that is so cute! It made me *chuckle* just to watch it. I like your videos because its nice to see you and hear your voice. Its almost like being right in the room. LOL
Hope this makes sense.
ReplyDeleteCy uses chops sticks better than me!!! Whatevahs.
(I don't want to talk about it!!)
WOW my 12 year old still has a hard time! I am going to send them to talk to CY boy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
ronee
Too cute, can't believe how patient he was, I would have given up and used my hands. I am somewhat chopstick abled, but looks like in a couple of weeks he will pass me up. Keep those videos coming LOVE EM
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Way to go Cy!
ReplyDeleteSide note: My baby Ellie really likes your voice and to watch your videos. She happened to be in the room when I watched this one too and it made her smile and talk to you. Count her in your fan club!
:-)
Things that make you go Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteCy is sooooooo cute
Jen that is so cute! It made me *chuckle* just to watch it. I like your videos because its nice to see you and hear your voice. Its almost like being right in the room. LOL
ReplyDelete