My Girl Maria, who writes "Card Inspired" and "Stampin' Inspiration" has been having a weekly challenge. I have been setting a goal to try and complete each one. Each week has been
challenging and a whole lot of fun to do. This week's challenge was quite a challenge for me. She was watching "Extreme Make-Over", and got the idea of having an "Extreme Make-Over" challenge. What you need to do is take a previously made card, and change it up a bit. You could either add or remove elements, anything that would consider your card being changed. Well, the challenge for me was hard because I had to find a card that I've already made, and wanted to change up a bit. Sorry to be so vain.... but I love all my cards....hahaha... I didn't want to change any one of them. But then I came across this one.... it was actually a card I made at a retreat held by my up-upline (2 levels up). It's cute, yea, but it was a retreat for making 25 cards, so they had to do simple cards that would allow us to complete them quickly, and in a short amount of time. So, please don't get me wrong, I'm not dogging her idea at all..... I just needed a card that I could actually change up a bit, and just so happen this is the one I chose. So here is the card before I did the "Extreme Make-Over" on it...
So what'd ya think?! I like.....
The wedding was GORGEOUS!!! I'll be posting on that later.
Have a good night.... I'm off to let Maria know that I've done her challenge again!!!
Hugs to all....Jen
Hey Jen! Honestly, I like both cards but I think your second card is a bit more fancier. It's funny how just changing a card design even just a little bit can make card look completely different!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for participating in my TIC again! Your participation makes these challenges fun!
I posted your cards on Card Inspired!
Maria
Love both of these too! But I think the new one is my fav ;0) Thanks for the link to Maria's blog...gonna have to pop in for a peak. :0)
ReplyDelete