July 3, 2007

Daily Video & Photo Are Up!: Cy playing his guitar

Today's daily video is of my 2-yr old son, Cyrus, rockin' out with his guitar! He's totally fallen in love with this guitar thing since his older brother Chazz received "Guitar Hero" for his bday this past May.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 03, 2007

    Well the triplets had so see Cyrus and my older son said "who is that?" All three of the little ones replied "Cryus" They love the videos. Cyrus is soooooooooo adorable, I just can't say it enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 03, 2007

    Hi Jen,
    Cyrus must have soo much fun with you and your video cam. I do!!! I thought you knew all your subscribers email addys - that why I didn't fee up earlier - but I'm not sure where a big palm tree is since I haven't gone down or up your stretch of the street in many years.

    I think I'm looking more for your videos and pictures than "learning" - but this is so much fun! Thank you for bringing chuckles our way. That UPS fella is different from mine and that video was priceless!

    By the way, I couldn't help but lol with your instructions/requirement for your monthly RAK; I'm one of those left in the 20th century - I think it was #10 on your list. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little loved the video. He loves guitars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!