First off, thank you all for your warm well wishes for my journey into becoming a TAC Demo. It means so much to me to have all that support from you through my comments and emails. I am totally surrounded by loving stamping sisters!! You all rock!!!
I haven't done a "Blog Sistah of Inspiration" for a while now. I started this about a month ago, where I go and check out a website within my "Blog Sistahz" list, and just be inspired. Then I turn around, create something (somewhat close or similar) to my Blog Sistah of choice, then I share with you! =0)
Here are the last 2 sides of this memo pad holder.
Recipe: 1st Side shown: SU! DS Paper; Chiptopper fr Bazzill Basic Papers; Chocolate Organdy Ribbon from Offray. 2nd Side shown: DS Paper, CS and Corner Frame Chipboard - SU!; Stamp: Hero Arts (Mini Birds). 3rd Side Shown: "Smile" chiptopper fr Bazzill Basic Papers; DS Paper & CS - SU!; Bee stamp - Stampendous. 4th side shown: All products are of SU!, I painted the chipboard with green acrylic paint, let dry then stamped with doodle this stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!!
You go sistah
ReplyDeleteWay to go Girlie .. I love Kristine's blog too.. what a sweet gal she is ( Just like you babay cakes ) Great project
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful !
Your sista from Michigan :-) I am sad your leaving SU! But sooo thrilled you are going to still stamp GF! your sooo talented .. keep on Stampin GF!
xoxox
Dawn
Congrats on getting your WINGS!!! If you need anything or have any questions let me know. And make sure once you get your Angel number you hop on over to Paper Wings. We have a wonderful group of Angels over there with great swaps, ideas and business building stuff :)
ReplyDeleteAloha,
Toni
:) I'm sooo incredibly honored by your kind words about me and my gallery!! Wow...I'm not sure I can live up to all the hype, Lol. I think your cards (AND THAT Ca-UTE BOX) just totally Rocks...funny how we are our own worst critics, eh?? I think your creations are amazing and very inspiring. THANKS so much for checking out my blog and being "Inspired" by little ól Me!! :) {{HUGS}}
ReplyDeleteWOW!...I LOVE,LOVE your creative expression!!!....and your inspiration! Thanks for visiting my blog!...and for the FUN emails.....How do I get to be a SISTAH?..blessings, Debbie
ReplyDeleteCongrats from me too Jen:)
ReplyDelete