June 29, 2007

Update On SU! Catty: It's FINALLY Here!!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS VIDEO!! You actually captured it on video!! I'm sure the poor men in brown have stories to tell around the water cooler...haha! They know that us SU demos are all wild 'n crazy at this time of the year! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 29, 2007

    oh my gosh... I am so glad that you finnaly have the catty. The video is so funny.I love it. I look forward to watching your video daily......

    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPEE ----I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!--- You are just too funny. That poor man in brown. --- WAIT scratch that --- I think the men in brown have received extra love this week. You know we are ALL crazy this time of year. Now that SU is going to 2 catalogs a year they will get extra LOVE twice a year. Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't sure you could top the "Aloha Friday" but this was great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!