June 8, 2007

Ty Pennington & The Extreme Makeover Home Edition Crew In Hawaii!!!!

OMG!!!! OMGoodness.... have I not told you that Charlie is the luckiest guy I know? I've mentioned before how he always runs into these stars... sport stars, tv stars, movie stars, show stars!!! Now this!!! Ahhh!!! Right now as I write this, Ty Pennington and his Extreme Makeover Home Edition Crew are here in Hawaii, in my childhood home town **Kalihi**, working their buns off to meet the deadline of finishing a full complete home within 1 week. And MY Charlie, my lucky man.... he was invited to be a part of the crew!!! How's that?!?! He's so dang lucky - can you believe it?! I Can't. I'm sooo jealous... I'm such a star strucked wife...hahaha - it's a good thing that I'm not allowed on the scene like he is - cause I'd probably be screaming out "Ty!!!!!; Paige!!! Hey - Over Here!!!! Ed!!!"..... So, Charlie and his friends took some pictures of them on the site, and with some of the stars. There is even a pic of Ty lifting his shirt (for all you wild Ty-Crazy ladies out there!!!)...(He seems like he's looking at something on his shirt - but it may be just a stunt to lift and show off his abs!!!). Anyways.... here's some photos below... but to see MORE - click here:

Extreme Makeover Crew in Hawaii!!!!


Here's Charlie with "Paige" and our good friend Mark:


Charlie, "Ed Sanders", Mark and another friend:


I'm jealous.... click on the link above to see more photos!!! Ahhhh!!!! Of course, once again... he got me no autographs....hahaha - but he promised me that he will try to get some autographs tomorrow when he goes to the scene. Maybe I can sneak in with him? Ohhhh!!!! I think I just might pee in my panties if I do!!! tee hee.... ok, will keep everyone posted on this....

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 08, 2007

    Soooooo Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so lucky your husband! It sure looks like Hawaii! All green and tropical! I miss it there! Looks like it was raining!

    Sounds like your hubby had fun! Hey that guy Mark and the guy on the right look familiar. What's Mark last name and the name of the guy on the right. I think I know them but maybe not. . .they just may look like people I knew!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jen that is sooo cool! Photos and everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! you didn't tell me about this! This is neat! Glad Charlie took pics. Did he use your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG What a awesome pic #6 is wowzie GF your hubby is a lucky guy .. Ty is sooo cute and I love that show .. cry every stinkin time .. Its soo wonderful what they do and to think your hubby is a big part of that .. what a blessing ..
    Love that #6 photo wink wink
    xxoxo
    Dawn Griffith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's awesome. I love that show and how it changes peoples lives by giving them hope for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty pennington you are so hot i so wish i could meet you you are so hot

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!