June 12, 2007

Oh My!!! 7000 Hits already?!

Ok... so, um... I posted this morning (or was it yesterday?) that I was giving CANDi Pieces away for 6K Hits... I think my count was already around 6850.... so I am not surprised that it has NOW SURPASSED 7000!!!! My Oh My!!!! You all are so sweet and kind to want my Candies!! Thank you all for your comments on my post for 6000 hits giveaway....



So... now I have up for grabs another bunch of stuffs, for hitting the 7000 mark!!! Here's what I've got for ya: A sheet of Junkitz Expressions Rub-Ons (you might need your own popsicle stick!); A rubber stamp from Darcie's Country Folk; Bazzill Basic Big Paper Clips (Blue - set of 3); Bazzill Basic Big Brads (brown w/white polka dots); Bazzill Basic Chipboard Letter "S" (for "Saucy", "Sweetheart", "Sensational", "Sweet", "Sexy".... etc., etc.,); and a bunch of ribbons - 5 colors, 1 yard each.



What to do: Hmmmm.... what to do.... ok, here it is... simple... one of my favorite glamorous bloggettes out there is Allison of "Stampin' When I Can". You know her. Some of you know ME from her!! She does so much in such little time, n' I am amazed how she does it! I bet cha she probably has about 15 pages open at the same time, toggling back n' forth like a crazy mo-fo! But she does it with SPEED, DIGNITY, INTEGRITY and LOVE!!! Can you imagine, she's on top of things, no matter what... nobody is asking her to - but she always is!! She LOVES it, and you can tell she does - cause she does it every single day, whole heartingly!!!



So...My pretties... what I ask of YOU my dear sisters, to do for a chance to earn this lovely 7000 Hits CANDi Pieces from me... go on over to Allison's blog, click on the "Blogger's Choice Awards" button located on the upper left hand corner of her page (right under her email subscription box) - then vote on her blog! (You'll need to "Sign Up" to vote - but it takes only a few seconds). Post here, and let me know if you've voted - and under what name. ***For a DOUBLE CHANCE at these candies, leave a comment on there, and I will put your name in my 7K drawing twice!!! (You may also use the links I've provided here for easy access). ALL names will be entered into my drawing (including those that have ALREADY voted for her - cause I don't think you can vote twice)...this means you, Nancy, Jan and Corie! (tee hee).... A name will be randomly selected through, of course - random.org, on Sunday, June 17th, 6 p.m. - Hawaii Time. And if these candies aren't enough for ya (or maybe TOO much), try out my Sketch Challenge #2 for a lil' sumthin' sumthin'.... (Mini Candi Pieces).



Good Luck!!!



***Sisterly bonding is going great... but I'm having withdrawals from not being able to share with you all... so, I think a tutorial is in the works soon. Come on back later - and you'll see what I've whipped up. Um, right now, since being with my sister - I'm a little inspired to "un-clutter" some of my home space (notice how I've said "a little inspired").... so, I'm going to see if I can un-clutter a corner of my house.



Thanks for reading - now, go on and vote for Alli girl!!!



Tah-Tah For Now,

**Jen**

44 comments:

  1. Jen you are super sweet (esp. with the sh*t going on in my life)...this actually made me tear up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the information, I never noticed that icon, I have signed up and voted for Ms Allison, she certainly deserves to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't need any prompting - I voted for Allison as soon as I read your post! She certainly deserves the honor!!! Also left a comment under the name Peggymaier. She's amazing, isn't she? Can't do without my daily "allison-fix".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to honour Allison! I went over to vote and commented as nAuntie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 12, 2007

    Jen, I love Allison!! Never met her but I love her. She is so funny and cracks me up with her stories and her humor and of course, her stamping!! This lady has all the connections on what is going on in stamping blog world. She totally ROCKS!! She got my vote!! By the way I am listed under sekrusty when I voted! Go Allison Go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I voted for her last week. I hope she gets the recognition she deserves.
    You're a sweetie too!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet of you. I voted Allison (under name Tikkelperi). She certainly deserves this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was the one who nominated Allison's blog. I was just fiddling around when I found the link. Allison is the best. Can't wait to start ragging on her come hockey season again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I eagerly voted for Allison's blog, and left comments as Jcox1964. Go Allison go!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sister, what a great idea!! I signed up and voted for Allison as well as left a comment...
    Guess what?? I nominated you too because I LOVE your blog and you XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Congratulations on 7000 hits!! That is awesome. I voted...she deserves to win...fantastic blog! Voted as chipblue57.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a pleasure to sign up and vote for Allison. She now has my vote. Yeah Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to do a pep rally for Allison! She deserves it! I voted for her and put a comment in there. Thanks!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allison is the best!!! I DID try and vote twice, but it would not let me. I ususally do not do that, but for Allison I was going to vote everyday until the end of time. She is that wonderful!!!! I think I will do this on my next candy give-away too, (if it is OK that I "CASE" your idea Jen. hee hee). Enjoy your time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I voted for Allison when she first posted that she had been nominated - I agree, she definitely deserves this win:) Congrats on all your hits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Allison has a great blog, it's so informational. I was referred to you via her blog.

    I posted my vote (user name is sylv). Too bad I can't vote more than once :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Did you know that Allison is nominated in FOUR catagories for Blog Awards?!

    Best Blog About Blogging

    Best Blog of all time

    Best blogging host

    Best Hobby Blog

    YEA FOR ALLISON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Thanks for the blog goodies! Voted for Allison....love her blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I see her blog very regularly. I hope all is well there! I signed up under ElaineP. She is the BESTEST blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was pleased as punch to cast a vote for Allison! Hope she wins!!!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  21. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    I love Allison. I will defentily go vote. My comment will be under jodene

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is soooo awesome!! I voted and left a comment under luvswdw. You deserve it Allison! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea to honour Allison! I read her blog also.


    I went over to vote and commented on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Allison's blog too...that's how I do my morning stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I voted for Allison! Whoo hoo!! (under the name amiedanny)

    ReplyDelete
  26. by the way, I also commented!

    ReplyDelete
  27. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    Allison got my vote!! I commented as Sundance. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a great idea! I voted (under Ym)when it first came up and thought I should try to figure out how to get other people to vote! Drew a blank! Doh!

    Hmmm...didn't know there was an option to comment. Will try to go back and se if I can edit!

    Yosha

    ReplyDelete
  29. jen, u are so thoughtful!! the friendship in the bloggin community is so great to see. that little stamp u are giving away is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. AnonymousJune 13, 2007

    I voted under Wife2TJ. I LOVE Allison's blog. I don't know how she keeps it up so well, I can tend to be a blog slacker myself. LOL! Glad she was nominated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats on 7,000!!! Geez Louise, I'm not even close to that.
    I voted for Allison under Pinkydots and left a comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great thing to do! Allison totally deserves some recognition for all of the great things she does on her blog! Thanks for offering up the blog candy to help make everyone aware of the voting. I didn't notice the link on her blog...I'm so glad you mentioned it on your blog!
    Heather L.
    p.s. I did of course vote and leave a comment(my user name is bcbrat). With or without your offer of blog candy she deserves to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Allison definately has my vote. She does a lot for the blogging world by making it easy to find awesome new blogs, tutorials, blog candy, sketches, etc. She works hard at organizing our lives. Thanks Alison & good luck! (I voted under doverdi)

    ReplyDelete
  34. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    I voted as angel2stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  35. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Hi Jen!
    It's been fun just watching your counter roll up!

    But I have a ???

    Are you still drawing for the 6000 candy or just the 7000?
    I'm confused??

    Hope I still have a chance to win the 6000K collection :)

    I also took your advice and voted for Allison's blog. I read her several times a day...didn't know I could vote for her...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glad you had this with instructions to vote for her cause I would of never known. And she so deserves this award,she is a great inspiration to so many of us!
    Thanks for the chance at your candy and Way to go Allison!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. AnonymousJune 14, 2007

    Allison has my vote...her blog is awesome and nobody deserves to win more than she does. That is so nice of you to send everyone to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  38. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    Hi Jen!

    As I'm writing this, you are sneaking up on 8000 hits...very quickly :)

    I voted for Allison in all 4 catagories where she is nominated:

    Best Blog About Blogging

    Best Blog of all time

    Best blogging host

    Best Hobby Blog

    YEA FOR ALLISON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    I found her under 3 categories and voted as ddmac58 and commented. I'm glad you're doing this for her because she deserves it.

    Congrats on 7000!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  40. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    Yup, I voted for her 3 times too! We are all so lucky to have Allison! Voted as copsmonkey

    ReplyDelete
  41. Voted and commented under the name untaphi54. Yay for Allison!!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  42. AnonymousJune 15, 2007

    What a great idea! Allison has done so much for so many of us bloggers. She really deserves this!

    I was the third or fourth to vote for her so I've already done that part of the "requirements".

    Congrats on the hits, Jen! Come on over to my blog soon, I'm almost there too!

    ReplyDelete
  43. AnonymousJune 17, 2007

    Hi Jen!
    I am having so much fun reading your blog! Congratulations on thousands of hits!!

    I did the Allison thing...she is simply super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. AnonymousJune 18, 2007

    Hi Jen, I started reading your blog last week and have enjoyed it very much, I read Maria's blog "Card Inspired" and that's how I found you. This week was kind of busy but I did try you challenge, perhaps next week I'll be able to participate.
    I voted for Allison...Wow! She has some cool stuff in her blog. Well, dereved! TheScrappingMommy (Ana)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!