Well, every end of the year, I like to give a lil' gift to Chazz' teacher. I usually give whatever Stampin' Up!'s retiring "Teacher's Set" of the year is, which this year is called "Teacher's Aide". I also gave her the altered SPAM can that I worked on couple of days ago. Of course, when you give gifts, there must be a card included!
Continuing to use this week's "Sketch Layout", I've created this card for her:
Card Details: CS - All are of SU!: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Cert Celery, Ultra White. CB Embossing Folder is "Stylized Flower", Ribbon is "Offray". I colored using my H20-Color Pencils, then went over with my Aqua Pen. Doodled with my black sharpie pen (fine tip).
Here are the goods that went into her gift bag. I nicely cellophane wrapped the SPAM can in clear cellophane (luv the sound of it - don't cha?!)... and simply tied the "Teacher's Aide" stamp set with my pink organdy ribbon.
I'm going to miss this teacher. She was a good one.... I'm glad that she has made an impact on my child's education. Ms. Oshiro....are you reading this?....
Sister you are da bomb! Love it all. Yeppers last day for my son today too...But thank the Lord for summer fun, I am not as enthusiastic as you are about the summer....youngest girl is already in summer session and oldest one starts next week....thank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteJus' Mo
Super cute...I may have to just do this one today!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card!
ReplyDeleteGreat card and wonderful teacher gifts!
ReplyDelete