Ok ladies... so I have my scrap session in about 40 minutes. I have 4 ladies coming over to scrap for 4 hours. Therefore, I won't have anything to post until thereafter. HOWEVER - I wanted to shower you with some pics I took this weekend. That function I went to on Sunday, it was on the other side of the island, and that side - right after I drive out of the tunnel is breath taking!!! I figured this will be so nice to see, especially for all you home sick girls out there.
The Koolau Mountains...

Coming Down The H-3.....
Heading To Kailua....
Kaneohe Bay.....

I will post later the layouts that everyone created. Hope you enjoyed these photos... if you've been here, and recognize any of these photos - please post a comment here, I would love to hear of your memories.....
Aloha To All... Have a glamourous day!!!
thanks for the pics!
ReplyDeletefrom one home sick girl!!!
xoxo
ronee
Thanks for sharing pics of beautiful Hawaii! A couple of years ago, we rented a house in Kailua for our vacation. I wish we could go back every year! Aloha, Eleanor
ReplyDeleteHey Jen,
ReplyDeleteDid you know that the drive through the Koolau and H3 was the last place that we visited before we left the islands. I took a whole bunch of pictures. I think driving through H3 is one the most beautiful sites on Oahu. Thanks for letting me reminisce!
Mahalo for the pics...The Koolau's are beeutiful..I miss home so much...These pics are breathtaking....Honi's---Liann
ReplyDelete