I got some special goodies on Mama's Day too, from my gang here at home. Remember I blogged about making omelette's the morning of Mama's Day? Well, I dunno about you, but on this day, it's as though I want to live up to that "Mama" standard ya know? For me, Mama's Day reminds me about how thankful I am to even be a Mommy, ya know? It's a previlage. I mean, really, without my kiddies, I wouldn't even be a Mommy, right?! Yes they drive to the point of screaming n' pullin' my hairs out - but isn't that all a part of mommyhood? So in a way, on that day - by making them a lil' sumptin' sumptin', I put smiles of their faces, and I'm also secretly thanking them for making me a Mommy. I think I'd get too emotional if I'd have to say that to them...so I put it in a pan, and make it into omelette's. Hah! But nuff of that mushy stuff - on to the goods that I got.....
Charlie, the man of the house, and of my dreams, got me a 2 GB USB Hard Drive... he knows me sooo well. It's a lil' gadget that I can store data onto, and then take with me wherever I want to. I can transfer photos, music, movies anything that is within the 2 GB limit on this tiny lil' device, and take to any other computer...blah, blah, blah...
My baby boy, Cyrus - who is 2-1/2 years old, well - he didn't get
I also received this cute dog-gone card from my sister Teri.... using her CB embossing folders and die cuts.... "meow"..... I say, "Meow" cause she loves Kitty's.... I'm the doggie girl, so that's exactly what she sent me. The frame part slides right off, and then the card opens up. Such a sweetie!!!
Hope everyone had a sweet day like I did.... and many more to come!!!
Oh now that card your sister made is DANG CUTE!! CASE!!
ReplyDeleteI love the idea that your 2yo bought you something...why didn't I think of that one!!
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteI'm so behind that I haven't posted on my blog about the weekend and Mother's Day. That white package full of Sizzix stuffs looks very familiar. Haha!
Have fun playing with it.
Whoa, a 2 Gig drive! There's the nerd in me coming out, lol!! I am anxiously waiting to see what is all that stuff in the bag...
ReplyDeleteHi Jen, Got your card today. It's so pretty, I love it. My pet (parakeet) got me a Sizzix Alphabet die set for Mother's Day. He always gets my nice things and puts it on my charge card...
ReplyDelete