April 6, 2007

Easter Baskets Completed!

I made 11 Easter baskets this year. Brought out my Painty Pens, personalized each one, and filled them with goodies. I think I started this on Wednesday - so that explains why I haven't been posting on here lately.

I've added personalization here....





and after wrapping, they ended up like this:

I made a little something for my stampin' sisters too:

Threw in some goodies and some American Craft Ribbons!!!

I'm off to finish the index for my Dessert Swap - I received EVERYONE's swap already, it's time to give it back! Will be posting on here about those later. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Whoa sista! Nice big Easter baskets. Very cute little ones too for the girlahs. Check out my husband's blog. www.jsknicknacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen!!!
    Wow, why you never post this yesterday before I went to Walmart and wasted money on the regular 'ole crap easter baskets...I need my stampin' sisters for their creativity...Ah...oh well, I love it! Love the ideas...you are my hero..

    Happy Easter!
    Monique (Mo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! And all that hand-lettering you did, WOW! Most impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ladies! Thank Ya'all for your generous comments!! I'm feeling like I'm on cloud 9 with all the tooting I'm getting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are the Queen of ideas. I think I going change my blog to small girl with micro ideas...too many things going on, the ideas are NOT flowing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!