Ok, back to the basket... the baby shower is tomorrow (Saturday), and it's a "surprise", so this should be fun! It's for my "Aunty" (we say "aunty" here in Hawaii - I know other places leave out the "y" and just say "Aunt" - but I think, that we think that the "y" makes us (the aunty) sounds "younger"). SO... my aunty is going to be surprised with this shower - and here is what I'm giving her...
A lil' cute duckie bath robe for baby - isn't it the cutest thing? My Cy had one just like that - it was sooo cute - too bad they grow up so fast, you can only use it once or twice - cause really, it's just easier to use a dang towel, and dry them off. In fact, I think I put Cy's one on just to take fu-
Wrapped the basket nicely with cellophane {{thinking of the crisp crinkling sounds again is giving me goosebumps}}, tied on a pretty ribbon - that's a dang wide ribbon, don't cha think? I LOVE IT!!! Then made a tag....
**BLABBERING**
No Silly!!! That's not my thumb... it's my matching glammed up big toe!!! Tee hee!!!
BTW: Did I mention that I shopped and bought some Bella's this past Monday? Yea... I didn't get my shipment in, just yet - but I went back tonight, and shopped somemore!!! Oh oh.... I have plenty of work to do!!! Sign up for my "Celebrate U" list... so I can stamp, stamp, stamp away some Bella's and send them to YOU on your special day!!! I'm totally excited about them coming in though. Just like Beate - I get all giddy inside n' out, about receiving stuffs in the mail!!! hee hee...can't wait!!!
Too flippen cute! Ahhhh.... I remember the days when I used to get my nails done. I used to love having fun stuff on them. Hmmm....maybe I'll see it again one day.....in the far far future!
ReplyDelete