January 6, 2022

Birthday Rolodex: July August September

Happy Aloha Friday!!! 

Here are more months of my Birthday Rolodex. Being able to use Clip Art Die Cuts (is that was these are called? I'm not sure...) makes it soooo much easier to create and finish quicker. I have evolved from using 'just stamps' to using so many other cute and crafty things. And I'm ok with that. :) 

These are almost done... the next step after I'm finished with these is to print out the blank template I created and paste them to regular files that'll be filed in the correct month. Seeing the pics close up has shown me that my eyes have been getting in the way. My eye sight has been getting weaker and gosh darn, I can tell some of these months weren't lined up as good as I wanted them to be. But it's ok... my main thing is that I end up using this calendar and not wasting it just by letting it sit on the side of my shelf, right?? 

Well, I hope you've had a marvelous week. Thanks for stopping by!!! 

Aloha,
Jen







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!