May 1, 2020

Have a Sweet Day


Got some goodies from Sunny Studio Stamp company. I love it, because I live so close to the owner of this company, and my order arrived in just 2 days. LOL!! Sorry, just so thrilled. And although I was working on my "Daily Challenge", I've decided when I receive Happy Mail, it is a requirement that I play with those products FIRST - at least til' I ink all of the stamp sets, prior to going back to my "daily challenge". Thus, the Daily Challenge is something that I fall back on when I am done with any Happy Mail and what not. That makes sense? Yes, it does!!!

So got these in the mail, and I have created 1 card so far. I'm working on a couple more, but thought I'd post some projects that I have recently worked on. So hopefully you'll be receiving a few updates from me from here on. Anyways, here is my happy mail. Thank You, Mendi!!! I just love your stamps!!! :)




I've already recently gotten into collectible enamel pins. Yep, so when I see a cute one, I must pick it up. So I snagged this one from Sunny Studio Stamps as well.

I played with the set "Cruisin' Cuisine" first. This is the card I came up with. Used DSP's that were laying around on my table. My favorite color is pink, so you know I always have some time of pink combo laying around on my table. :)

Super cute images from this set. Fun card to create. ;)

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!