November 13, 2018

Tree - Day 4


Received my RG Studio 360 October Club Card Subscription in the mail, and decided to put them together. These club subscriptions are exclusively for CSD's. We receive these card kits in the mail 2 months prior to it's release, and can use them to create projects and samples prior to it's release. I just love it, because I've always wanted to be on RG's Design Team, and here I am... on one of his largest design team of CSD's!! If you are interested in signing up to be a CSD, please message me and let me know, I will definitely share with you how to get started.

Ok, so here is 1 out of 4 cards that I worked on. I created 3 live streams on Facebook on Veteran's Day, and shared how I put these cards together. These are not the same cards as what RG created, infact, I went off the beaten path, and created with the kits, in my own style.

If you would like to watch the live stream, you will find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LittleCsCreations808/

It is a private FB group, so you would need to request to be added, please let me know that you are a reader of my blog.




This stamp set will be available to the public come December 1st. You will be able to find it here, along with all the other fabulous RG Studio 360 designs:

www.rgstudio360.com/#littlecscreations808

This card was also created for my LC's Daily Challenge Day #4 "Tree"... play along any day....

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!