November 15, 2018

RG Studio 360's October Love Jack Card Subscription Kit

Hello All,

RG Studio 360's card subscription is one that I recently signed up with. Along with being a CSD (Certified Studio Designer) with RG Studio 360, you can sign up for their exclusive Card Subscription. I received my first subscription for the month of October, and was so happy to put them together... here's how they turned out.  This kit is not available til' December 1st... I will share with you in the next weeks how fun this kit can be. All CSD's that signed up for the subscription will receive products 2 months prior to it's release... so YAY!!! Let me know if you're interested in signing up and getting this stamp set. For CSD's the kit is $29, the set alone is $25.99, so for an additional $4 you receive 4 card kits... SO AWESOME!!! Great deal!!! Anyways, ask me how if you'd like to know...




I share one of the cards in a previous post, but here are all of them together. I changed it up just a little bit from what RG created, but next kit, I will be following his instructions, because it was just too much work to have to think up my own... maybe I will add my own flare in a different way... different embellishments or something... but know you know what I mean.

If you're interested in signing up and being on my Little C's CSD's Team, you may do so by going to this link, and clicking on "CSD Program"... but email me or message me on FB, so that I can help you with the steps to becoming a CSD.

www.rgstudio360.com/#littlecscreations808

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!