June 3, 2017

I'm Here For You

Aloha Stampers, 

I worked on this card today, took my time creating it, and it took me almost all day. I CASED this card off of Ann Hick's card posted on Pinterest. This card, I created for one of my dearest friend and sister in Christ, Rina. Her hubby recently went home to be with Jesus. Pancreatic Cancer took his life. But his legacy about how he lived his life in Christ, will continue to live on. Here is how my card turned out:


Here are the supplies I used:
  •  Jars of Love Stamp Set 
  • Everyday Jars Framelits
  • Colors: Night of Navy (Cardstock & Ink), Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Fresh Fig, Marina Mist, Coastal Cabana (Rtd) 
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Sentiment: Retired
  • Background Little Detailed Stamps: Sheltering Tree Stamp Set
  • Big Shot
  • Magnetic Platform
  • Stampin'  Dimensionals (Foam Tape)
Here are a few tips that I'd like to share.... I first stamped all my images unto my white cardstock, like this.... 


I then put the cardstock on to the Magnetic Platform, and one of the Acrylic Plates, then I arranged all die cuts in it's place, and then ran it through the Big Shot. Makes it easier to get multiple images done. :) 


Thanks for stopping by!!!! 

Blessings,
Jen

www.jenyoung.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!