Hey there! Here are the card swaps from the month of June. If you are interested in joining my monthly swap, you can do so by joining my Facebook Group "
Creating with Jen". I have a themed swap every month, and so far, it has been going pretty good!! All you need to do is create 4 cards, and you will receive 4 different cards back. :)
By Diane:
By Linda:
By Grace:
By Robyn:
By Kim
By Ty:
By Brandy:
By Nora:
Last month's theme was " Birthday". July's theme is "Wedding". Love these set of cards!
Hugs,
Jen
I'm a little Jealous Jen! Looks like you get better card swap cards than I do.... I too am in a card swap group... but they don't seem to try very hard to make nice cards.... These designers did a fab job with their cards! :)
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Scrappers Anonymous