How was your weekend?? Mines was pretty busy... my brother and his wife returned to their home in WA, and my oldest son's basketball games started up. Lots of pictures taken, and I'm trying really heard to keep up with creating digital pages. At the end of each month, I want to get them printed, and really make an album. This family has gone on TOO long without any albums to look at. Everything is digital. But I remember the good ol' days when family and friends would come over, and mom was able to show them piles and piles of photos. LOL. At least now, the photos are compiled, and can be easily decorated. This weekend, we also attended a wedding of one of my hubby's high school classmate. It was really neat to see this couple get married, after being with each other for so long. My hubby really really enjoyed himself, and just loved being together with his "boy" on this special day. Thank U, Jesus!!!
Anyways, today, I am sharing with you a LO that I created using the Skissedilla LO Challenge #231. Here is how the sketch looks like:
I rotated the sketch with my LO. Here's what I came up with:

Photo was taken at Top of Waikiki during dinner with my brother and his wife. I used digital scrapbooking elements from Shabby Shoppe, and the overlays on the 12x12 background and photo are from Body Works. My LO was created with Photo Shop Elements 8. I have yet to upgrade to a newer version. Not sure just yet if it is worth it.
Anyways, thanks for checking out my blog today. I need to finish up a couple more pages from this weekend's events. I also need to create something with paper, stamps and inks... oh how I miss them so!! Have a blessed week.... ALOHA!!!!
Blessings ~


This is really weird. I was just thinking of you here and was searching through my bloglist to find you, because I wanted to hear, how things were going, as it´s been sooo long, since I´ve seen anything from you and got a little worried, but it was just all gone from my bloglist, so was afraid, there had been an error somewhere in blogland, since I couldn´t find it, and when I gave up, and went back I´d just got this update????
ReplyDeleteWell I hope, it´s a good sign and because you´re doing just fine, and your page here is certainly awesome, even I too miss to see some of your beautiful paper projects too, but I hope, I will sometimes soon then ha ha ha. Can hear here that you´ve been kept pretty busy, and I know only too well, how busy life can be some times, and it´s hard to keep up on everything, and then this is the place to be left alone.
Hope you had a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year too, was spoiled rotten. And hpefully 2014 will be a wonderful year for all of us with lots of fun and happy times and a good health. Take good care.
Fabulous layout, wonderful interpretation of the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSuuper cute layout! Love the heart behind the photo! Thanks for palying with us at Skissedilla! :D
ReplyDeleteJust lovely!
ReplyDeleteGreat job rotating the sketch - love your take on it!! The digi stitching looks almost real! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Skissedilla. :) Scarlett
ReplyDeleteLove the stiched heart!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla!
Asil :)