Here is photo of a flower in my garden....
Here is one I created with a pink flower I found online....
I LOVE making these!!! Feel free to share these on your website/facebook/social network. Right click on photo and then click "save" to your computer. Simple as that!!
Here is a graduation card I created for a dear friend's daughter that graduated this past year from I'olani High School. Colors are school colors. :) Image is from The Greeting Farm. Cardstock from Stampin' Up! and Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug. Image is colored with Copic Sketch Markers!
Thanks for visiting!! I hope your week is going very well!!!
Blessings ~



I always love your inspirational photos and thank the Lord for how He has used them to minister to me. They always put a smile on my face. I am sure they are a great blessing to many other people too. :) How do you go about finding a verse online and placing it on a photo?
ReplyDeleteThe graduation card that you made is very cute. Great coloring with your Copics. Love the layout of your card too.