Look at all the yummies that came in the mail... it arrived awhile ago, but I only opened it today!! :) Colleen knows I love cupcakes... lol!! She has made it her ultimate goal to send me every cupcake item in the world!! Love her!! :)
Here are the items she handmade... cute popcorn slider:
Mini Stampin' Up! envelope holding a yummy Ghirardelli Chocolate square. YUMM!!
The card she sent me... so cute!!!
Hope you have a blessed week!!!
ALOHA!!
Blessings ~

What an awesome surprise you got here. But I don´t understand, how you could leave it and not open it, if it came a while ago? I´m afraid I would have ripped it up right away, when I got it, if it was me ha ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteBut what a sweet friend, to send such an awesome RAK.It´s priceless to have such wonderful friends.
But we all understand why they do that, as you are such a sweet friend yourself.