Green tea? Hmmmm.....I'd give it a try. I've been looking for the bday cake ones and the rainbow ones, but so far, the only ones we've gotten to enjoy were mint. Boy have I enjoyed them though, lol.
Jenn! We have the bday cake ones here in Hawaii. Hubs don't like it, he don't even like the smell of it. Lil' C on the other hand loves it. It smells of bday cake stuff.. lol... frosting smell. I didn't get a chance to try it. I passed on that one. The color of the oreo was yellow... couldn't do it! LOL...
How do they taste? Have you picked a winner yet for your monthly giveaway?
ReplyDeleteThey had an after taste of green which was expected. But I don't think I will request them anymore.
DeleteGreen tea? Hmmmm.....I'd give it a try. I've been looking for the bday cake ones and the rainbow ones, but so far, the only ones we've gotten to enjoy were mint. Boy have I enjoyed them though, lol.
ReplyDeleteJenn! We have the bday cake ones here in Hawaii. Hubs don't like it, he don't even like the smell of it. Lil' C on the other hand loves it. It smells of bday cake stuff.. lol... frosting smell. I didn't get a chance to try it. I passed on that one. The color of the oreo was yellow... couldn't do it! LOL...
Delete