July 21, 2012
Daily Photo: Bistro Blends Oils
These my friends are a compilation of yummy oils from Bistro Blends!!! My favorite, and most used item is the Olive Oil w/Lemon Meyer! I use this in all my marination!! Also love the Very-Berry Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and the Classic Balsamic Vinegar, all shown here. This is a franchised company, that you can usually only find at Craft Fairs. However, I believe they also have a website that you can order off, check it out here. I love to dip my french breads into the Balsamic Vinegars... oh sooo yummmmerz!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the obsession of oils and vinegars. We have an olive oil store locally and I think I have 12 now. And every time I go to Detroit, I get another vinegar or sauce. My fridge is full of sauce and dips and....stop me now!
ReplyDeleteI know right?? I have never desired to eat so much olive oil and balsamic vinegars before. that strawberry one just hits my taste buds in all the right places. Oh oh... I think it's time to have a dip of bread in there. :)
DeleteThe two omg bottles are not associated with the company bistro blends at all not even close to Bistro blends product.If you want the real product go to www.bistroblends.com
ReplyDeletethe omg product is a knock off of bistro blends