Aloha and welcome to my blog!! Today is Clearly Digi Stamp's monthly blog hop (have you take notice of the "new" name and badge design??...pretty cute, eh??), and I hope that you have been hopping along with us, and came from Barb's blog. If not, go back to the beginning of the hop, which is Lori's blog, and start from there, because you don't wanna miss out on seeing all the creative ideas that the DT came up with. :) The theme for this month's hop is:
The Bright Colors of Summer
Yea!! This should be an easy challenge, right?? Don't we all love our BRIGHT COLORS??? Well, come along and play with us, and One lucky winner will receive a $25 Clear Dollar Stamps gift certificate for digital images! A winner will be randomly chosen from comments received on a DT member's blog. The winner will be announced on the CDS blog Thursday, July 19th.
Here is my take on the challenge... I created a 12x12 Digital Scrapbook Page. These pictures were taken during the Summer of 2009. I can't believe how fast time has flown, and how my baby has grown!!
Details:
- This is a digital scrapbook page - Print Size is 12x12
- Digital Stamp Sets: Charlie Daisy: Horse, Flowers and Butterflies, and Butterfly DSP; Tall Trio: Bottom Striped DSP
- Program Used: Photo Shop Elements 9
Anyways, you are almost done with the hop... your next stop is to head on over to Ms. Linda's blog. Thanks again for hopping along with us! Have a blessed day!
Aloha,
Jen


What a beautiful scrapbook page, Jen!!! You have inspired me!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThis is incredible! Charlie Daisy is my all time favourite CDS Set and I love how you've used it to compliment your handsome little boy!
ReplyDelete(DT comment) Jen...this is awesome. What a playful use of colors and images all framing your photos perfectly. Just had to tell you how delightfully fun your page is!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab layout! I really love that you've managed to put so many pictures on this page, and still keeping the airy look. Great work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scrapbook page. You have such a lovely boy! I love the bright colours and lovely layout! Trish x
ReplyDeleteFun colors and a happy boy. What more could anyone ask?
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful layout! So bright, fun and happy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a joyful page! I love those photos and the yellow paper you chose is perfect to give the happy summer feel. I just love that yellow butterfly paper!
ReplyDeleteI really like this page, what a great layout:)
ReplyDeleteFirst, what great pics! The flowers are sunshiney and happy, just like the smiles :>) What a fun lo!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!! I had no idea you couole create digital layouts with digis!!
ReplyDeleteKristan
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
Wow! What an awesome page!! Charlie Daisy is perfect with those pics!!!
ReplyDeleteJen
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layout!!
So bright and playful!
Hugs
Lorianna
Such a beautiful page!! Your baby is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteBeautiful layout and love those summer colors!
ReplyDeleteI don't kow what's cuter, the LO or your son! Too cute, love the page and the bright colors.
ReplyDelete