June 23, 2012

My Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Challenge #54 (CIC54) Project

CiCtop5newerSM


Hey there... so I didn't get a chance to prepare a project in time to make the challenge date, which was yesterday.  But I had a little time today to play and put something together.  I have been trying to find other ways to spark my creativity, and once again, I found myself fascinated by the sketches that are available on the web.  The challenge for #CIC54 is to use this color combo:

 
And I followed this sketch from Sweet n' Sassy's Challenge #SSS164 - click on the sketch to go to S&S's Sketch Challenge:
 

 
Put them together and I got this:
 

 
Project Details:  Scripture - Clear Dollar Digital Stamps, DSP: WalMart; Cardstock: Stampin' Up!, Ribbon: Ivory - Craft Supply of Honolulu, Spellbinder - J's Knicknacks, Flowers: All Natural Accents, Embossing Folder - Sizzix

Challenges:
Enjoy your day and thank you for spending some time here with me!

Blessings...
Jen


3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful!! God gave you such a talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so preatty Jen. Love the square shape. Lovely colors and verse. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers. So pretty! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! We hope you will join us again! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!