I have been working on my blog, and trying to get it the way I want it. Gonna be posting more now a days, since I'm on the CDS DT now, and I wanna make sure that everything is flowing right. I've made my comments to post automatically again, so that I don't need to moderate. Also answered any questions that people might've asked via comments. Please remember, if you post a question to me in a comment, I will reply to you in the comment as well ((love that Blogger has this feature)). This especially comes in handy for those that post as "anonymous" - because I will have no way to reach you if you do not leave me your email addy.
Today I have a couple of wedding invites that I made for a client. Their color theme was Blue and White. Here are the samples I came up for them. Their 1 request was to at least have a feather anywhere on the invite...
Sample #1 - Feather on the outside of invite, this is a 2 panel card, embossed front panel...
Sample #2 - Feather on inside of invite, this is a 3 panel card, with the 3rd panel being of a slightly shaded color, embossed....
Monogram initials are embellished with gold heart blings...
I have a couple of other samples I had to create for other couples. Will post those soon.
So today, I need to go back to the nail salon to get my nails cut down, because I can't seem to type as fast as I want to. Haha... I wanna pre-post a few more projects, before I get started on creating for CDS, so that I have fillers here n' there.
Speaking of CDS - there is a **NEW** release that'll be happening on the the 15th (Tuesday). I am looking forward in being able to create something for that release.. hope you will stop by and see what it is that I end up making. There are sooo many adorable images to choose from!!! Anyways, better get going, cause the longer I stay on here, the longer it takes for me to create something, right?
God Bless... have a beautiful day in the Lord!!!
"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." ~Psalm 139:14~ ESV
With Smiles,
Jen

Hey Jen, love the wedding invite samples. Very nice!! Congratulations on being chosen to be on the DT of CDS!! Looking forward to seeing what you create with their images!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Hugs,
Betty
Hey Jen! What beautiful wedding invitation samples. The couple is going to have a hard time choosing which one to use. I would definitely have a hard time picking. Congrats again on being on a new DT. I look forward to seeing what you will come up with. Big hugs to you as you celebrate Mother's Day.
ReplyDelete