Today's project is a decorated tin can, which I made for my friend and owner of Pineapple Cove, ManLe. I used a The Greeting Farm image, which I received from her store. You can find a handful of TGF stamps @ Pineapple Cove, and most recently, personalized self-inking stamps. So check it out and see if you can find one just for you!
On my project, I used DSP's which I purchased from J's Knicknacks. Love that design, so pretty!! Spellbinder Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties for the layers, dew drops and flowers from All Natural Accents. I also added some stickles to the petals and eyelids of this girl. I colored my image with Copics Sketch Markers. I filled the tin can with some yummy candies, and whaalla!! Perfect Treat for a friend of treatful personality! Thanks, ManLe!! Big Big Hugs...
"Watch Out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."
~Luke 12:15~
~Luke 12:15~
Hi Jen! Such a beautiful project. Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! Such a wonderful treat box!
ReplyDeleteyou decorated that tin so lovely. I do love that GF image. she's so cute yet with a little bit of sass! hope you had a wonderful new year with family and friends. here's to 2011~ more crafting, creating and inspiring! blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great project! I think these would make wonderful valentines for someone special, or for a teachers valentine :D Thanks for sharing. Hugz n blessings.
ReplyDelete