December 13, 2010

Winner for 300K Giveaway.....

Hi Gang... I know it's been a while.... still crazy busy, but thought I'd pop in and mention who the winner is for my 300K visitors... it is Chris!!

Chris Wrote:
~Chris~ said...

thank you for sharing your great Inspirations. I have been a fan of your Blog for a while. Thanks for the great Blog Candy. Good Luck everyone!

Chris ~ Please contact me @ littlecs7@gmail.com, and I will send your goodies out to you!! Hopefully it'll get there just in time for Christmas!!

Blessings,
Jen


Need Prayer? Click Here!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Chris and Happy Holidays and thanks for the chance
    hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the Blog Candy. I can't believe I won.. I am sooo thrilled and can not wait to get my new Toys and play with them. After all that's happened lately this really made my Day. Thank you again!
    God bless!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!