October 19, 2010

My Grand-Niece Kyrie, is Here!!!!


Hi Gang! I missed yesterday's posting because my Grand-Niece, Kyrie has made her grand entrance into this world. Sunday evening, right before I went to church, I received a text that my niece Sierra went to the hospital. After church, I recv'd a text that she went home, she was only dilated @ 3 cms, and wasn't contracting as much anymore. When I got home from church, my sister called me to tell me that she went back to the hospital, because her contractions started getting stronger, she was now dilated @ 5 cms. I left my hubby and boys home, and headed to the hospital to be with my niece, that was @ 10:15 pm, Sunday night. When I got there, she was in great pain! She decided on getting an epidural, and when that kicked in, she was already dilated @ 8 cms, and then pain free. I was excited, and couldn't wait for Kyrie's arrival. When Sierra was dilated @ 10 cms, they began her pushing. She did great, and Kyrie was crowned by 2:00 am, and in this world by 2:14 am. What a beautiful blessing it was to watch my niece give birth to my grand-niece. It was truly amazing to watch her arrival!

I hope you all have a beautiful start of the week... isn't she a darling?? Unfortunately, I don't know her stats, I am just excited to share with you her arrival. I will be back tomorrow with a project.

Update: I just got baby's stats from my niece:

Kyrie Jade Keoho

Born October 18th, 2010 @ 2:14 am
18 inches, 6 pounds 7.2 ounces


God Bless!!

Hugs,
Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jen! you must be thrilled with this new bundle of joy! sweet blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, Jen. Congratulations! Love her name too.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!