Stepeni of My Idea Box won my "CAC Monthly Challenge" in August. In the package of winnings was this Anthony & Burt stamp which she used to create this card for me. Thank You, Stepeni for your sweet note and cute card creation! Your coloring is fantastic and I was so thrilled to receive it!!
When I got home from running errands this past week, I was tickled to find in our secret hiding spot, a goodie from Michelle of Mushi's Creative Inspirations. She stopped by my house and dropped off this lil' treat box for me. What a sweet surprise to receive, huh?? It's darling, it's such a neat drawer thing, and all the yummies that were within it? Gosh, she spoils me! Thanks Sweetie!
Well, I haven't completed all the tasks that I wanted to do today. I hope I have more time tomorrow. Lord willing, I will be able to get to do the things that I must!
Hugs,
Jen
Stuffs About Today:
- Pork Adobo for Dinner
- It was a rainy and cool day... love the rain
- Swap for November is still OPEN! Click Here to sign up!!
Wonderful "Happy Mail" You are truly blessed.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty nail design. Have a wonderful day.
Awe, don't you just love happy mail? You so deserve it and that Michelle is such a talented lady! What a lucky duck you are to have such great friends! Aloha!
ReplyDeleteI love happy mail just like you. :) The card with the frog on it is cute. I love what Michelle surpised you with too. She always does such good work just like you. What a lovely manicure and pedicure.
ReplyDelete