
Ok Gang... For those of you that have been following me, and joining in on the Aloha Fun RAK's monthly, I thank you sincerely! It is a fun and enjoyable ride. I am now thinking about "uping" it, and making it MORE fun for all of us. I've created a "group" on Facebook, called "Aloha Fun RAK Swappers". There are going to be a few changes on how I will operate the Aloha Fun RAK monthly. Recently, there has been "no shows" or "misplaced mail" and even "miscommunication" between RAKer's and myself, and so I have decided that I should take more control on how this monthly RAKin' is being handled, as well as changing it to become more like a SWAP. So please hear me out.... here is how it'll work:
- Open to ALL to sign up and join. You don't need a Facebook account if you want to join in, you can just comment on where I post the sign up. However, if you would like to view EVERYONE project created, you will need to sign up with Facebook and join the group.
- There will still be a monthly theme....
- You must create 5 of the SAME card.
- Send ALL 5 cards to me, in a plastic bag (ziploc), along with a self address stamped envelope with the stamp being the same amount that you used to mail the entire package to me.
- Please upload your photos to the Facebook Group, so that everyone in the group can view each others projects.
- At the time the Swap CLOSES, I will distribute and send out the cards accordingly.
- You will receive 5 different cards in return.
- Please have the name of the swap written on the outside of the envie, or the inside on a piece of paper.
I'm excited about this swap....
I love your Need A Prayer column Jen it is just what the Dr ordered in this day and age.
ReplyDeleteThere should be more like you that thinks about the Lord! You are a Gem... I love your blog it is so colorful. And nice too.