August 20, 2010

100 Likey's Facebook Fan Page Giveaway

Hey All...

Just wanted to let ya know that I have reached 100 Likey's on my Facebook Fan Page - so I'm doing a giveaway... here's the prize package:

Click here to play along...

Thank You for your support!!
Aloha ~ Jen

Need Prayer? Click Here!

3 comments:

  1. i'm an ugly girl,.
    my face makes you hurl,
    my face is plastic i should bag it,
    acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair,
    i'm a relation to frankinstein's creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon (above): You are a perfect creation of God Almighty! He LOVES you with all HIS heart, and nothing that you can do will ever stop HIM from loving you! Thank You for stopping by and leaving your comment. For the Lord must've drawn you here for me to pray for... I will keep you in my prayers! God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!