May 27, 2010

Truth or Dare Thursday

It's time for Truth or Dare...

Truth Question: When you were a child, what did you want to grow up to be (career wise), and did you end up being that dream, or if not, what then is it that you're doing?

Dare: Take a picture of your craft table, at it's MESSIEST level. Post to your blog, and enter the URL in the section below using the "Add Your Link" button.

Winner receives "Guardian Angel" stamp shown above. Have fun!! You have til' next Wednesday to answer the question or submit a Dare Photo.




8 comments:

  1. I'd do the dare but I tidied my craft space before heading to care for my Mom and haven't felt like crafting since I got home....

    So, truth it is.... my first memory of what I wanted to be was a hair dresser.... but that was short lived. The biggest dream I had was to be a teacher.... but no, it didn't happen (and I think it's a good thing as I don't think I'd enjoy it now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth it is - I wanted to be a writer. I had a desk in my bedroom and would sit and write stories in a notebook for hours.

    Now a days I am an Operations Manager and work with reports and spreadsheets all day. Not even close to my childhood dream job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger, I wanted to be either a lawyer or teacher by day and a left fielder for the Detroit Tigers at night. Sadly, there was no money for college in my family. I then decided on the Peace Corps. I was gonna do that when I graduated HS. Before I could sign the papers, however...I met sofa slug. In a whirlwind romance I ended up with a husband, a mortgage and my head hasn't stopped exploding since. I did go to school to be a legal assistant but wanted to be a mom more. As such, I also became a teacher. That baseball thing didn't work out tho. They don't let girls play with their balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i took the dare since i took the truth one last week. My table pretty messy anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When i was young it was silly the amount of careers i wanted to do it started with a science teacher(i know nothing about this topic),then a cartoonist(not brilliant at drawing),then a chef(Can't stand being hot but i can cook)then finally i decided on working with children i did courses on childcare but never really persued it and helped my younger sister bring up her children as she was ever so young when she had her babies she was only 13 when she fell pregnant with twins(parents were devastated as you could imagine)then she had another little girl when she turned 16 so she definately was one to do all at once but even though she was too young to be a mother now 12 years on she is a loving mum and I am so proud of my 3 nieces.So really I haven't been that lucky career wise mainly shop assistant here and there and due to sickness i have been out of work for the past 2 years unfortunately but my big ambition would be to work in or run a craft shop where i could show small groups of people papercrafting techniques that would be my dream job as i am so passionate about crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was in HS, I wanted to be a fashion designer. I loved to draw, especially designing. But because of certain circumstances at the time, I wasn't able to attend fashion designing school. My second choice was child care. Today, I work for LA County Adoptions....pretty close...still related to children. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I was young, I wanted to be a children's librarian(I even created a mini sharing library with my friends on the block). I didn't wind up going in that direction but instead became a preschool teacher, so I still spent lots of time with children's books and young children.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was little I wanted to be a model...When I was in HS I want to go into advertising...In reality I worked in a bank and worked my way up to Junior Lender until quitting to stay at home with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!