May 20, 2010

Let's Play!! Truth Or Dare!!!

Good Morning!! Let's play Truth or Dare!! Here's the prize:

Now, what to do.... you can choose 1 or 2 of the following... if you do BOTH, your name will be entered into the game twice. ANONYMOUS comments will be DISQUALIFIED!!!!

TRUTH: Answer This Question: You receive RAKs from readers, friends or acquaintances, would you post these received items as a RAK giveaway on YOUR blog, if you didn't want/need them (knowing that the person that sent you that RAK may see it)? (Provide your answer in the comment section).

DARE: Take a picture of the BOTTOMS (soles) of your feet, post to the web, and add your url by clicking on the "Add Your Link" button below.

Game Ends Wednesday, Winner announced on Thursday, as well as a NEW Truth or Dare Challenge! Selection will be randomly done. I must have a way to contact you, if there is no contact info, another random selection will be made after 24 hrs of not being contacted by the winner.

9 comments:

  1. In answer to the truth Q, no, I would not. I'll be posting my dare soon.

    ~Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get beautiful cards as RAKs and I would never give them away. The few times I have received items like stamps or something, I usually can use them and if I can't I share with daughter or I have a bin for anyone who comes over to use (the noted Iris bin). Its full of fun stuff I collected or traded for. Everyone is welcome to take something. As for the feet thing-how do I do gymnastics at my age? I might try but can't promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot post a pic of my feet. They are peeling and gross! As to your RAK question, I was just thinking about this the other day since I have accrued a few little things. I think I might just pack them up and give them to a PSF (but not the one who sent it in the first place!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will answer the question. If it is a card, then I always keep them. If it is supplies, I try to use it but if I really can't then I don't see a problem re-RAKing the supplies. If it isn't your style, might as well send to someone that it is. I really don't see a problem with it if you credit the original sender & state it isn't your style. Then that blog will hopefully get some web traffic from your RAK/Contest, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TRUTH. I would never re post rak items, I keep all the cards I receive they hang in my craft room and if I happen to get anything that I cannot use I give them to my 9 year old crafty niece and I always tell the person who sent it that I have shared my items with her.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the RAKS I have received and would not reRAK. At our church papercrafting group, we do have a share box and people can go through and help themselves if they find something they can use. I haven't brought any RAK items to add to the box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pick truth!
    No i wouldn't reRAK.... haha
    i'm a hoarder so i keep everything!!!!

    thanks!
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truth- I keep all my Raks, someone took the time to gather all the items to send especially to you and I would feel bad, I would find a way to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy don't share RAK!!!! LOL, I'm stingy, I love to keep it all. I occasionaly do some spring cleaning, and my Mom is usually with me. She gets a growing pile everytime, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!