It's been awhile since having a Blog Candi Giveaway here on Pieces of Me... I think it's about time, being that I've been hit with over 250,000 visits... thank you all for your continued visits. I will have 5 Giveaways to celebrate this great milestone!! So stay tuned!!! Of course, they will be 5 FUN Giveaways... so you'll need to be ALERT and READY to PLAY!!!! Check back later for them....
Toodles!
OMG .. blog candy .. I haven't see blog candy since I got tied up with Facebook.. I must.. I must get my creative juices flowing once again..and ty for sharing :-)
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations.
ReplyDeletecongratulations Jen! love that you have so many visitors! have a blessed day sis!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you! I'm sorry, it's been a while since I have visited! Perfect timing? ;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats again!
hugs, margie
You are hilarious! I want to play just for fun (oh, and if I won some candy that would be good too)!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your hits...What a fun idea for blog candy!
ReplyDeleteoke we wait gr anja
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your hits! Well deserved because your blog has so many wonderful ideas & projects! Love the games that you are having everyone play! Good luck to all!
ReplyDeleteHappy blog hits. Why does that sound so weird to say?
ReplyDeleteWow what a record and I love the celebratory card.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx
This was so much fun! Hope my socks are not too gross ... I had just emptied the laundry hamper into the washer, so the only dirty socks I had were the ones i was standing in!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen~
ReplyDeleteHad to come back and say CONGRATULATIONS! Luv'd the game you had us play and more blessings to you on another 250K more hits!