So sorry! I forgot to post the winners of the Prize Giveaways.... here they are:
For Prize Giveaway #1:
Random.Org selected Commenter #19>>
Wowza! Great cards and projects! Let's see, my favorite time of day? It's when my kids are up and keep me busy! I wouldn't want it any other way! :)
Winners for Prizes for Giveaway #2:
Random.Org selected:
-
So cute cards and projects! The new stamps are adorable :)
- and
-
more adorable projects!! love 'em!! :)
Ok winners... please email me @ littlecs7@gmail.com with your mailing addy, so that I can get your goodies out to ya! Please put in the subject line: TGF Prize Giveaway Winner so that I can locate your email through the piles of unopened emails I have... LOL!!
Thank you all for playing... scroll down to check out the new Little C's challenge, and play along to win MORE goodies!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Thank you so much Jen! I just sent you an email :) Congrats to the other winners! Have a nice day :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! Really? Thank you, thank you so much! That's quite a surprise! :) Congrats to Berenice and Jessica too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!! I already emailed you earlier tonight, but I can send a new one with the new subject line. So excited!! :)
ReplyDelete