
Here is the Hello Kitty image I would like to share with you...
Here is the image shot of my Strawberry card cut on the DS program. Cartridge used is Hello Kitty Greetings.
Here is my creation with the Strawberry Cut File and Hello Kitty Strawberry Basket Digi Image. I embossed the layers with CB folders, colored with Copics, and Stickles for glitter:
Here is a look at the Strawberry card open - on the inner part of the card, I cut a white layer to place on the inside. On the cut file, I have this on sheet #3. But before adhering, cut the stem off first.A close up shot of the embossing n' sticklez....
Alright, if you would like the Hello Kitty Strawberry Digi Image, please post a comment here with your email addy, so that I can reach you. If you'd like to download the cut file, you can get it from here listed under "DS Card Cut Files"
Have an awesome day n' a wonderful weekend, and remember, although you may not know it or you may not believe it, I'm here to share it.... JESUS LOVES YOU!!!
Big Hugs n' Blessings.... Jen
Today's Verse:


Cute and fun...love it all. C just got into Hello Kitty so I could be in trouble...
ReplyDeleteThe strawberry store is in Japan huh...i know they have mold on buildings quite gross....i would love the HK image...mahalo-viliann at hotmail dot com.....hugs Liann
ReplyDeleteoh great card you made.tfs gr anja
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteWould love to have BOTH, please. It is soooo cute.
Thanks for the offering.
Diane S.
Honolulu, HI
stampbuddies@yahoo.com
Hi Jen, This looks great, would I please be able to get the cut file.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much
louisawilson@harboursat.com.au
what a wonderful post! love the strawberry card and the hello kitty too! great picture of that strawberry sanrio store! too bad they don't have one here...would be fun! hope you have a happy friday!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Jen! Where is this strawberry store? So crazy! TTYL!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Michelle
What a cool looking Sanrio store. Where is that strawberry located.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharign such cute pictures and ideas. Please send me the HK digi image and strawberry cut file.
Thanks for e-mailing me the other cut files that I wanted.Have a great weekend!
What a super cute card! I love the Hello Kitty image, super!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
@ Michelle: I heard it's in Japan... I know, huh?
ReplyDeleteSo cute Jen! Would love to have that cut file. Thanks eh sista!
ReplyDeleteWow! love that strawberry Sanrio store! Can you imagine one here? Your creation is very cute! Glad to see you back in blogland!! miss you!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! I would like the file for both the strawberry and Hello Kitty please.
ReplyDeleteMy email is: ajgood@comcast.net
Thanks,
Andrea
Hi my niece is a huge hello kitty fan and she has a birthday coming up i would love the image.shawlee@aapt.net.au
ReplyDeletethanks
Lee
Hi Jen,
ReplyDeleteI would appreciate both of them.
Thanks, Cindy
ctichenor@columbus.rr.com
Hi, Jen! I have finally found out how to convert SVG files to GSD for my QK Silhouette cutter. I would like very much to receive the strawberry cut file and My Little Kitty. Your creation is SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Karen
karen_l@bresnan.net
This is adorable. Thanks for sharing. I have just gotten into digistamps and love Hello Kitty almost as much as my granddaughters.
ReplyDeletescrappngranny@mchsi.com
The Strawberry Kitty card is so cute. Could I please have the file for it. Thanks. Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Your card is absolutely beautiful! I've been looking for a Hello Kitty Digi stamp . I would love to receive it if possible.
ReplyDeletescrappyzeni at gmail dot com
I have loved Hello Kitty since I was a tot and now my daughters love her too! Your card is awesome. Very creative. I would love to receive both files. Thanks.
ReplyDeletejeannetteg@ca.rr.com
Hi Jeannette!! You can find and download all of the FREE digis I have available here: http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/p/free-digital-creations.html
ReplyDelete