Good Morning!! Hope you are having a beautiful day today! I have a gate fold card to share with you. I created this card because I was casing a card of Kyoko's, whom we had featured on LC's Stamp n' Scrap Hawaii's blog. Kyoko was our featured Aloha Blogger for the week. I saw that she had a Gate Fold card on her blog, and that is the one that I decided on casing.
The image is a Sarah Kay image, flowers and leaves are All Natural Accents, and Dew Drops can all be purchased at Little C's. I also used DCWV DSP, SU! Cardstock, Spellbinder Nesties and a TAC sentiment. I used sticklez to accent the image as well. I colored her hat with Prisma Pencils, and her overalls with Copics. I actually had this image colored awhile ago.
Ok, so as you know, I wasn't too sure about this camera. But I am sure now... I am not happy with it. I don't like how the picture looks grainy... I don't know if you can tell but I can. The quality isn't what I want, so I'll be returning this camera, and getting me another one. We'll see what I can come up with. I also had my nails done on Thursday, so just had to take a pic of that to share with you....
I have lots to do today, so I have to keep this short - but I hope you are all having a great start of the week... Be blessed, and smile often!!!
My Daily Blurbs.....
- Pups are doing well, have them on a time schedule, but during the weekend it is harder to keep them on a schedule if the family is out n' about.
- This past Friday and Saturday my stampin' sister n' good friend Barbara came over, we hung out, had coffee, talked stories, she colored, I created with my Cricut DS program.
- I've updated my Cricut Blog this weekend, and posted a LOT of Cut files for those of you that have a Cricut and DS to use... check it out - you'll love what you see.
- I'm working on creating the Fancy Favor Box that SU! sells - on the Cricut DS, and I'm just about done with it...
- The weather was gloomy this morning, with 70% chance of rain, but it looks like it is clearing up.
- I spent an hour and 15 minutes in the parking lot of my son's school this morning, fellow-shipping with my fellow Christian sisters Tanya n' Jo - I had a great time, but now my schedule for today is pushed back....LOL!!!
- I've got the following on my TO DO list today, and I HAVE TO DO them..... Laundry (kids uniform - I took a break on laundry this weekend), Dishes (can't these ever GO AWAY!??!), Safety Check on MY car, Best Buy for new camera, return this camera @ Walmart.... I better GET GOING!!!!
- Breakfast was a toasted Croissant n' Coffee... Chocolate Caramel Macadamia is the flavor of the coffee.... yummmm
Hugs,
beautiful card, jen! how da' heck can you do anything with those purty purple nails?
ReplyDeleteare you getting the new CC designs? have a great day!
Great SK gatefold card. Love them nails! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhen I did my nails for my daughter's wedding, I was so freaked out. I never use polish as I eat it off the nails. I would eat your nails off too. But oddly I don't chew my natural nails when they are naked. I do keep them shorter these days as they are thinner from gardening. How about doing your toe nails like that? Would be so cool with black sandals.
ReplyDeleteHiya Jen! Love your card! Your coloring is amazing...love all the little details with the card. I love your nails too! ;P
ReplyDeleteHi Jen
ReplyDeleteFabulous card - fabulous nails!! Found your lovely blog via. the "Ugly" card - it is now with me here in the UK! Lovely to chat with you.
Hugs, Sylvia xx