Slide Show of Pics from Teri's Island Girls Social
Here are pics from Teri's Island Girls Social. We all had a lot of fun!! I'll post samples of my Cricut projects that I shared that day in another post.
OMG, you got me crackin' up so hard with your commentaries! And no you didn't say I like being in pictures! ahahahaha! You're terrible but hecka funny!!!!
I'm sad you won't be able to go to the Halloween get together :( No one to make me laugh as hard as you!
I agree, the commentaries are so Jen and I was rolling with laughter! This is at 5:30 a.m....haha! Thanks for posting this awesome slideshow and for bringing back those memories...you took great pics!!
OMG, you got me crackin' up so hard with your commentaries! And no you didn't say I like being in pictures! ahahahaha! You're terrible but hecka funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad you won't be able to go to the Halloween get together :( No one to make me laugh as hard as you!
Aloha!
Howzit Jen! This slide show was awesome! Brought back lots of fun memories! TFS!
ReplyDeleteJen, Thanks for sharing the awesome slide show. It looked like all of you had lots of fun together.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I was rolling when I saw he slide show! Your captions are just too funny! Thanks for sharing all your pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat slide show Jen, TFS.
ReplyDeleteHugs~
I agree, the commentaries are so Jen and I was rolling with laughter! This is at 5:30 a.m....haha! Thanks for posting this awesome slideshow and for bringing back those memories...you took great pics!!
ReplyDeletegreat slide show! can't wait till we do this kind of gathering again! it was so much fun! love the shopping too! thanks for the pepsi too!
ReplyDelete