September 25, 2009

JT's Aloha RAK Announcement

Aloha Friends....

For those of you that participated monthly, I would like to inform you that I will no longer be hosting the Aloha RAK. However, if you've enjoyed playing along, my girlfriend Teri, over at Big Ideas From A Little Girl hosts a "One Card Swap" monthly, very similar to the Aloha RAK. If you love doing RAK's and would like to continue in doing so, please check on Teri's blog, and sign up with her.

I will however, continue to host the Birthday RAK....

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Aloha and God Bless,

3 comments:

  1. All the work that went into planning and organizing the Monthly Aloha RAKS is much appreciated . Thanks for letting us know!
    Hugs from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I am a bit sad that you will no longer be hosting the monthly Aloha RAK anymore. Thank you so much for the time energy that you have put into organizing it all this time. I have had fun participating in it and have met some very cool friends like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for organizing it; I'm just sorry I didn't join up sooner. I had a great time exchanging w/ others. Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!