Hey There... last week, for Cy's show n' tell he wanted to bring something to school that he could share with all his classmates. I made these 4 digi pages for him to take to school with him, it is of the pictures taken during the time we caught "Squirm" the caterpillar.
Hope you're having a marvelous blessed Wednesday....
Hugs n' Blessings,




Love these digi pages! I remember Squirm! The kids must've really enjoyed looking at these pages!
ReplyDeleteAmazing layouts, Jen; what a precious story caputered here in these digi pages (your kids are so CUTE :), God bless) - very memorable for all and so sweet!...
ReplyDeleteI really love this series of pages! Fabulous! Did you use Adobe? I wanna learn how to do this!!!!! Be my sensei~ P.S. where do i buy a catepillar so I can do this at home for my girls? They'd love this. I saw something for a ladybug farm...thought about doing that too. No ant farms though! allergic!
ReplyDelete