August 1, 2009

Sassy Studio's Princess of The Sea

The party is almost done.... and so are my pics of Sassy Studio creations.... 30 more minutes to go!!! You don't wanna miss all the FREEBIE images!!! Click on the banner above, and head on over to check them out. After the ball is over - NO FREE IMAGES!!!!


I have one more image to share n' a lil announcement to make!! Be back in 30 minutes!!!

Hugs

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the colors, coloring and all the embellies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Jen! I love the glitter, and the buttons. That is one of my favorite embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, this one rocks! Love the coloring and the image is sassy! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color selection Jen. And...of course the glitz is always beautiful on any and every creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen, I wished I had that waist line lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Jen! You did a fantastic job coloring in your image, especially the black hair!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!