August 4, 2009

Queen Kat - August's NEW Release

Hello Hello!!! It's Wednesday, and time for some blog hopping, because Queen Kat Designs is releasing a whole bunch of new images today, as usual, I get to share with you the magical mermaids that I chose to play with. If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, head on over to Queen Kat's blog. If you came from Jacquie's blog, you're on the right track.

This new mermaid's name is "Aquamarine"... she's gorgeous, and magical, and best of all, she's half fish, half woman!! Here on my 1st card, I colored her blue. I love her in this color.


Oh this card, I was thinking Halloween colors....


On this card, I was just going with the flow of things....



Now, you need to hop on over to Bev's blog. Continue your journey, and see what other QKD stamps have been released!! Have fun!!!

13 comments:

  1. Love that vibrant blue! Such a nice variety of color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just plain stunning in EVERY color! Especially with shimmer and shine surrounding her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have created with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that first card is one of the most vibrant I've seen in a long time!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a great image! Love the different ways you colored her! What type of renovations are you doing to your house?

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen, these are really nice cards. Are you all done fiddling with your blog? Set that date for me and let me know:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and the colors you selected are fun The flowers match just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards!!!! Love all the details..and your coloring of her is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh YEAH!!!!! my Aquamarine!!!!! So excited to see her and you did a fantastic job - love her with ice blue hair! SOOOO neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pretty colorful mermaid cards. How I wish I still had that figure...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gravy, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow all of these cards are adorable & this gorgeous mermaid is too stinkin' cute! I luv that orange one with glitter but ya know I really luv them all...those colors are all so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!