August 10, 2009

Preparing For Felicia

Hurricane turned Tropical Storm "Felicia" is heading towards Oahu. Had to prepare a checklist for myself to make sure we got everything....


  • Water
  • Toilet Paper
  • Can Goods
  • Rice
  • Batteries
  • Cardstock
  • Charms
  • Beads
  • Glue
  • Tape
  • More Stamps
Ok, I think I'm all set....


11 comments:

  1. HaHaHa...your "storm ready" list looks like mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I was afraid that you didn't have cs. Good thing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget the manual can opener- glad to see you'll take your stamps w/ you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be safe!! You are in my prayers!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How close are you to the island edge? Felicia has run into wind shear. Not gonna be much of anything but waves for surfers and rain in some parts. I can send you my rain if you want. I can also send slugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha! Girl I'm still laughing!!! I told my dh about "konichiwa!" he was crackin' up! My stomach was hurtin' yesterday after all the laughing I did on Sat!!! You're a hoot!!! Glad to see you got all the important stuff checked off on your list!!! lol!!!

    Aloha!
    Claudie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be safe.. will be prayin it doesn't hit there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I would do the same...stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you all will be safe...Keeping you in my prayers! Hugs from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen, yep, I agree - you are all set! Sending a prayer your way that "Felicia" comes and goes without much "a do" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!