Good Morning Tuesday Friends!!!
KLM Designs released some NEW images this month! You have got to check out all the cute images that are available now. Also there are a few FREE images that you can snag while your there. Just look through the images, and you'll see which ones are free.
Here are some projects I created using the new images that were released....


On this one, I used my Cricut Machine to make the sentiments, and googlie eyes for the turtle.




All images were colored with my Copic Sketch Markers.

i love the cards and the images are so cute!♥
ReplyDeletelove the new uplift of your blog! love the richness of the red! great cards too! TFS!
ReplyDeleteVery nice cards Jen! You surely made alot! Love that coloring, girl! And, I love this new blog site layout and color! Cami
ReplyDeleteLove the cards, especially the sailboat image one.
ReplyDelete