
FINALLY!!! I can reveal my card to you!! Wooo Hoooo!!! For this new release, DD is hosting a Sketch Challenge as well - we are on sketch #3!! WOW, how quick time flies!! Well, here is what Sketch #3 looks like. If you'd like
to play along - head on over to Delightful Sketches, and check out the details. Now, here is the sketch that we were to follow.
For my image, I chose to use "Moonwalk Billy" - he is a newly released image of Digital Delights. Isn't he a cutie??! I colored him with my Copics (see color shots below). I also used my Cricut machine to cut the stars. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what to use on each corner that would jive with this image. And then it hit me - smack dap in the head (actually in the middle of the night, just about when I was getting up to use the bathroom).... I had a thought of "stars" - so stars it was!!! =0)
Now if you play along with Digital Delight's Delightful Sketches this week (and each time you participate), you'll have a chance at winning some free images, and even a chance at being a GUEST DT!!!! It's fun, so if you wanna take a stab at it - you should just go for it!!
I really enjoy coloring DD images, as they are cute, and have so much room for blending, using my copics. So much fun!!
Here are the rest of my pics of my card creation - be sure to scroll below the card to see my color shots.
Before I share my color shots - here is how I store my Copics... in a cute lil' basket, and I bundle them in color groups.... this makes it easier for ME.... and for those of you that want to know - these pens are of the Sketch pen sets 72A and 72D
I also store them all with brush tip (grey rim) facing down, and bundled with rubber bands. See a bottle of trusty alcohol next to my pens? =0) In Case of Emergency!
Ok, now for my color shots of Moonwalk Billy....
Ok, go check out the other creations made by the DTs:
Big Hugs!!!
So CUTE!! What an adorabl eimage. Love ALL your Copics, WOW that's a LOT!
ReplyDeleteJen Awesome job on this card, love the backgroun d paper, and the glitter on your stars. Thanks for the step-by-step in coloring too...
ReplyDeleteFabulous post Jen!! and I adore you card with Moonwalk Billy!! Thanks for all your hard work for the new releases!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wendy
Jen,
ReplyDeleteYou really did a wonderful job on this!!! I just love your coloring and awesome tutorial too!!! You Rocked this release!!!! Billy is just adorable!!!
Heather
This image is just too darn cute & your coloring is super as always Jen!
ReplyDeleteWhat is the alcohol for, I don't get it? I don't own any copics as of yet so I don't get it! Hehehe!!!
Wowza, that coloring is awesome! You've got yourself quite the Copic supply, need to bulk mine up, lol. This card is so cute, love the stars! TTYL!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
holy cow! you have so many copics! I have some but not that many! I want more now! lol! thanks for sharing how you color the image and for how you store your pens...I need to do that! so help me out...what does the alcohol do to save you in case of emergency? TFS and have a good day!
ReplyDeleteMoonwalk Billy is adorable. I love your card. Thanks for sharing the way that you keep your Copic organized.
ReplyDeleteMary
Great card, so cute and beautiful colouring!
ReplyDeleteHugs Jacqueline
Thanks for your advice on the Copics. Great tutorial Jen! And that is an amazing amount of Copic pens. All I see is all those $$$ but what a beautiful assortment. Hope you enjoy this beautiful weekend.
ReplyDeletethis little image is to cute! and so is your card! great go on the sketch..gonna have to try this one...I like it!
ReplyDelete