Hey All.... it's a sketch challenge by Maria this week... hope you can join us!!! Click on the banner to go to the challenge post.
Here's my creation.... I used a magnolia girl, holding presents, and I used my Cricut machine to actually cut my card using my design studio, using George cartridge. The bracket layer is also from my Cricut, using Accent Essential cartridge. I used nesties for the oval and oval scallop cuts. I could've used my Cricut for those too.
Anyways, I'm late on this posting again - but for good reason. Remember I said I received a new fridge? Well, I got into cleaning the fridge, and then cleaning the kitchen, and there is just sooo much more to do. But I have to find ways to juggle and get my creating in there somehow. What a challenge it is. But I love the rush n' it's keeping me on my toes. Anyways, it's a never ending story when it comes to cleaning and taking care of the house and family right? Just gotta find ways to do it. First I was finding ways to fit cleaning in my schedule, and my crafting was getting done pretty well, but I know that it should be the other way around. So, I apologize for this lateness....
Well, I don't know if you've noticed that I've cut off the wings off this Tilda. I don't really like them with the wings... I colored her with my copics. and I didn't even add sticklez. Made this card this morning, so behind! I have another post coming up - so please come back again later.
Ok, I'm off to clean out the fridge that I'm giving away.... and then back into the house to create something for Fred She Said - which by the way has a FREEBIE today, and a challenge for her New Release!!!
Go Check it out!
Hugs,
Jen


Hey Jen, we used the same stamp! I like that you cut off the wings! Great idea! Awesome job on your coloring. . so pretty. . love the pretty pastel colors! Your card is adorable!
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your new fridge! It's so fun to get new appliances! Have fun cleaning your house! That reminds me. . I need to clean my house too!
Maria
This card is soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI really like this sketch Maria came up with...really makes a cool looking card! And as usual, you did an awesome job with it! Still can't get over how you're able to do so much in just one short day!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet colors, papers and the image is adorable! Just a great card again this week!
ReplyDelete